Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable External Battery Charger with PowerIQ? Technology for
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable External Battery Charger with PowerIQ? Technology for iPhone, Samsung, HTC and More (Black)
ANKER: Amazon's #1 Charging Brand• The highest average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.
• Join the 6 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
2nd Generation Astro Mini External Battery
A charging station in the palm of your hand.
PowerIQ? Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ™ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest p
- The Anker® Advantage: Join the 6 million+ powered by Amazon's #1 charging brand.
- Exclusive PowerIQ™ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp.
- High Capacity: Add one and a half charges (over 7 hours talktime) to an iPhone 5s, almost one full charge to a Galaxy S5 or one full charge (70+ hours of audio playback) to most other phones.
- Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.5 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 2.7oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 0.8 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker® 2nd Generation Astro Mini 3200mAh External Battery, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Of course battery life differs drastically between those models. As a result the phone would run out of juice most of the time.
-Compact in size. (9cms length 2.2cms width)
-Sturdy aluminum body. (Always a good thing inside a purse)
-Bright silver color. (Easier to locate in a purse)
-Charges in less than 2 hours using a USB wall charger.
-Fully charged the phone twice on a single charge with juice left.
-Handy accessories pouch and cable included. ( mini & micro USB + iPhone plug)
-Auto cut off feature if not in use.
-None so far.
Now we no longer worry about my mom's phone running out of charge in case of emergencies.
I drained my iPhone 5 down to 10%, then used the Astro mini to recharge it to 100%. The Astro still had some charge, so I drained my iPhone 5 down to 10% again, then used the Astro mini to recharge. This time I only got back to 40% charged before the Astro was done.
The way I look at it, you can get ~1.2 full iPhone 5 charges from one Astro charge. Not bad and just what I needed to keep running thru a long day.
I recharged the Astro from my computer USB port. It took ~ 6 hours to fully recharge (charging light turned off). It might charge a little faster with a plug-in charger, but you should plan on 6 hours (or overnight) to fully recharge.
The instructions are simple and the carrying bag is fine. There are a number of adapters for included charging cord. Unfortunately, the iPhone 5 “lightning” connector is not one of them. If the lightning connector was included, it would be a 5 star.