Amprobe ACD-14 TRMS-PLUS Dual Display Digital Clamp Multimeter
Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
- Digital clamp meter measures alternating current (AC) to 600 amp, direct current (DC) voltage and AC voltage to 600 volts (V), DC and AC microcurrent to 2,000 microamp, capacitance to 3,000 microfarads, resistance to 40 megaohms, and frequency to 100 kHz
- True RMS (root mean square) sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal or nonsinusoidal waveform
- Transformer clamp with 1″ (26 mm) jaw opening has jaws that are slimmer than standard clamp jaws, for improved access to tight areas, and measures current without touching or interrupting the circuit
- K-type thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Meets International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010 and is certified for category III installations up to 600V