Anmbest ESP8266 1 Channel 5V WiFi Relay Module IoT Smart Home Remote Control Switch Phone APP ESP-01 Serial Wireless WiFi Module 400m Transmission Distance
Product size: 45 * 28mm
Operating voltage: DC 5V
Communication: WIFI (ESP8266 module)
Transmission distance: the maximum transmission distance of 400m (open environment, mobile phone equipped with WIFI module)
Load: 10A/250VAC 10A/30VDC, the relay pull 100,000 times
Onboard the ESP8266 WIFI module has three work modes:STA(client),AP(Hotspot), the STA+Ap(Hotspot+client),according to the workings of a module to the corresponding choic
- This WIFI relay based on ESP8266 WIFI module. It is designed for smart home, Internet of things(IoT) and other DIY project. With this smart relay, you will easy to DIY your smart switch to control any device by your phone anywhere.
- Onboard ESP8266 WiFi module, in AP mode, can be connected by 5 clients at the same time.WiFi relay module has two work modes: (1) cell phones carry on the WiFi module directly; (2) cell phone and WiFi module carry on the same router. Onboard 5V, 10A / 250V AC 10A / 30V DC relay module with the features of diode effusion protection and short response time, Can continuously pull 100,000 times.
- (1) In the open environment, the maximum transmission distance is 400m when the cell phone carry on the WiFi module directly; (2) when the WiFi module and cell phone carrying on the same router ,the transmission distance depend on the router’s signal intensity.
- ESP8266 WiFi module has a timeout mechanism; when the cell phone hasn’t sent commands to the ESP8266 WiFi module over a period of time (default is 180s), the ESP8266 WiFi module will kick off your cell phone. So you can send AT + CIPSTO = < time > on the PC to modify this time (time range 0-7200), such as: AT + CIPSTO = 3600.
- Reminder: WiFi relay module need to reconfigure if restarted. If the relay can’t open or close, maybe you need remove the R4, and use the USB to TTL module’s VCC pin connect to relay module’s 5V pin.