bayite Ferro Rods 1/2″ X 5” XL Survival Fire Starter Drilled Flint Steel Ferrocerium Rod with Toggle Hole for Paracord(Pack of 2)
Ferrocerium Rod Length:5″(130mm)
Ferrocerium Rod Diameter: 1/2″(13mm)
Diameter of the hole: 4mm
Extra long design gives more contact with your striker per stroke, means a MASSIVE shower of sparks
With a 4mm Lanyard Hole, for DIY paracord lanyard and other accessories, Add a handle of your own design and you have your own unique fire starting kit
Made of high effective ferrocerium rod. Works in any weather condition – rain, snow, high-altitude, ultra-
- BIG SIZE: 5 inch (130mm) x 1/2 inch (13mm). Longer firestarter makes for easier striking and more sparks.
- Made of high effective ferrocerium rod. Waterproof & Weatherproof, fits all weather, works in any weather condition.
- With a 4mm Lanyard Hole, for DIY paracord lanyard and other accessories. Use it to keep product secure and together. Hook the rod.
- Sparks shower at 5,500 F (3,000 C) to ignite a fire in any weathe (even wet), at any altitude. Perfect emergency fire starter for Bushcraft, Hiking, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, EDC, Emergency, BBQ, Gas Camp Stoves, etc.
- Bare rod only. No Striker or other accessories. If you don’t have a good scraper, we suggestion that you try a blade of an box cutter which is an effective striker can be found easily.