Ceramic Fiber Insulation 25″ X 24″ X 1/2″ 8# 2400 F Morgan Ceramics with CM-Ceramics Knife, Safety Instructions, Product Data Sheets, and Wood Stove Plans. Product Bundle
This is 8 pound density 1/2 inch thick Cerablanket Ceramic Fiber Insulation Blanket measuring 25″ x 24″ x 1/2.” It has a temperature rating of 2400 degrees F superior to most on Amazon, and is made by Morgan Thermal Ceramics- the best name in ceramic fiber insulation blanket, right here in the USA. It is used in kilns, forges, boilers, glass blowing, Quadrafire wood stoves and others, black-smith work, knife making, ovens, pottery, raku, welding, soldering, and many other high temperature applic
- Product Fits These Wood Stoves (Plans Included): Yosemite Wood Stove, Cumberland Gap Wood Stove, Cape Cod Wood Stove, 4300 Non-ACT Wood Stove, 4300 ACC Series Wood Stove, 3100 ACC Wood Stove, 2100 ACC Millenium Wood Stove, 1900 Wood Stove (2 pieces), 1000 Pellet Stove, ECO-ADV-WS22 Wood Stove, ECO-ADV-WS22, and More!
- Product Fits These Wood Stove Inserts (Plans Included): 2700-I ACT Wood Insert, 2700-I ACC Wood Insert, 4100-I Wood Insert, 5100-I Wood Insert (ACT and Non-ACT), Bodega Bay Wood Insert& Voyageur Wood Insert, and More!
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics -Made in USA
- Very High Temperature Rating of 2400 Degrees F. High Density 8-Pound
- CM-Ceramics (Reg. U.S. Pat. & TM. Off) Ergo Save-Your Blade Knife Included