Flexzion Electronic Depository Safe Box with Drop Slot Posting Opening – Digital Keypad Combination Lock Security Cabinet For Home Office Money Documents Gun Cash Deposit Hotel (12″x8″x8″)
A safe (also called a strongbox or coffer) is a secure lockable box used for securing valuable objects against theft and/or damage from fire. A safe is usually a hollow cuboid or cylinder, with one face being removable or hinged to form a door. Wall safes are designed to provide hidden protection for documents and miscellaneous valuables. A painting can be hung over a wall safe to hide it from public view.
The digital electronic depository safe makes a great addition to any home or business,
- Durable and easily concealable electronic steel safy box with over 550 cubic inches of secure interior storage space; Keep your valuables carefully locked away with the security safe box. Capacity that nicely accommodates a wide range of items, including legal documents, passports, jewelry, cash, and more
- Reprogrammable Digital Access: Keyless entry with a custom-created 8-digit code so you won’t find yourself fumbling for the key when urgent access is required; Security safe combination lock control system with protection features which will refuse input of security code after the wrong PIN is entered for three times and lock a further 5 minutes after 6 error passcode inputs
- 2 Emergency Override Keys: Two emergency override keys are included, which makes it possible to open the safe and access your valuables even if you forget your passcode or if the keypad batteries run out
- Live-Door Bolts and Pry-Resistant Concealed Hinges: Built from solid, pry-resistant steel, the security safe offers rugged reliability and long-lasting strength. Eliminates potential pry attack points with an elegant finish
- Adjustable Shelf & Mounting Hardware: Allows for easily bolting it to a floor, shelf, dresser, or wall (when supported underneath); Includes hidden anchoring design to secure to a wall or floor without visible bolts (heavy-duty bolts included)