INK E-SALE CF400X CF401X CF402X CF403X 201X Toner Cartridge Compatible for HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n, M252dw, MFP M277n, MFP M277dw, High Yield 4 Pack (Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)
INK E-SALE Compatible CF400X CF401X CF402X CF403X 201X High Yield Toner Cartridge is the best economical replacement for HP CF400X / CF400A toner cartridge.*Compatible Printer List:--HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n, HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw Printer--HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277n, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw Printer*One black cartridge can print up to 2800 pages and one color (Cyan/Yellow/Magenta) toner cartridge can print up to 2300 pages at 5% coverage Letter/A4 with crisp and
- High Yield: 2800 Pages for Black Toner Cartridge and 2300 Pages for color toner cartridge at 5% coverage (Letter/A4)
- Compatible with HP Printers: HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n, M252dw, MFP M277n, MFP M277dw
- Package includes 1 User Guide and 4 Pack of Toner Cartridges (1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow)
- Condition: New and compatible. Produced from ISO 9001/14001 certified factory, not OEM.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: 12-Month Warranty and 18-Month Shelf Life. 24/7 customer support with technical advice
Installing the Ink E-Sale toner was very easy even though the instructions aren't exactly complete. This was my first time changing the ink using a non HP cartridge so I tried to follow the instructions to the letter. Here's what the instructions don't tell you:
- After you rock the cartridge back and forth to spread the toner, you need to pull out a long plastic tape that sticks out from the side. Pull Hard! It does not seem to be designed to come out easily and I was surprised at how hard I needed to yank to get it out. I know how toner ruins anything it spills on so I was a bit freaked out at how hard I had to yank to get the tape out.
- The bottom of the cartridge has an orange cover. You need to remove that to expose the drum. This may seem like a duh thing but the instructions don't say a word about it.
- There's a small black paper inserted next to the handle to show you which direction the cartridge should face. Remove that paper. On my cartridges you couldn't always see the little sign telling you to discard it.
The cartridges fit in very easily and there were no issues with the design at all. The printer informed me that I had installed a non HP cartridge and then proceeded to calibrate things and that was that. No annoying beeps or messages demanding an original cartridge like I used to have with my Canon ink jet years ago.
The quality of the printing is really quite good. I haven't noticed any differences between copies printed using the HP ink and those printed with this toner. I will have to wait and see if the output of this toner is comparable to the HP cartridges but, besides that, it seems like the most logical option to purchase these replacement cartridges.
In sum, I am very pleased with this purchase and will likely return to Ink E-sale for my further toner needs.
Each one is marked so you know where to put it:
CF400X/A - Black
CF401X/A - Cyan
CF402X/A - Yellow
CF403X/A - Magenta
* Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner.
* Pull out the tape sticking out at the end of the cartridge.
* Slide the new cartridge into the printer with the arrow pointing into the printer.
That's all there is to it and my printer is now working again. I'm happy with the quality and this is also the high yield so I'll get 2800 prints on the black and 2300 on the others. They come with a warranty and a 24-hour technical line. I can't imagine needing the technical line, but it's nice to know they're there should the need arise. Would recommend! Thanks to the company for offering the product to test and review for my honest opinion.
Have been using it for a month. Got an error message that there was something wrong with the magenta cartridge. Restarted the printer, but it won't initialize and just keeps cycling and flashing. I fortunately have the old HP magenta cartridge and put that it in and now at least I can print in black and white. There is a problem with the chip that they are putting in the cartridges
After my toner cartridge failed, the seller saw my negative review and told me that it was covered for a year by their guarantee and shipped me a new one which works perfectly. In the meantime I ordered a set from another seller and, while their cartridges work, they make an inferior print and cause the machine to cycle for serveral minutes while initializing the cartridge. I will be ordering more from this seller