Toddy Cold Brew System
“(The Toddy) is the ultimate coffee maker.” -The Washington Post Now you can create a ‘coffeehouse’ coffee – served steaming hot or iced cold, and in the comfort of your home – for much less than expensive signature coffee drinks! As important as those fresh roasted beans are to your cup of coffee, it’s what you do with them that counts the most. In 1964, as a chemical engineering graduate of Cornell, Todd Simpson developed and patented a cold brew system that, using regular coffee beans, create
- Now you can create a ‘coffeehouse’ coffee – served steaming hot or iced cold, and in the comfort of your home – for much less than expensive signature coffee drinks!
- Patented cold brew system uses regular coffee beans to create incredibly smooth coffee concentrate with 67% less acid than coffee made with hot brew methods, it’s easier on sensitive stomachs and all with no electricity required
- Get more out of your coffee grounds, as the coffee concentrate stays fresh for up to 2 weeks with no change to the flavor
- The Toddy Cold Brew System is also ideal for making tea, served hot or cold
- Set includes brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, 2 reusable filters, 1 rubber stopper, set of instructions, and recipe guide